I bought a 24 pack of stubbies millers chill from dan murphys in Smithfield North Queensland on Friday 18th September 2015 and after drinking from one bottle I found a very sharp piece of the glass in it which I almost swallowed, this is unacceptable and I could have been very badly hurt should I have swallowed it, can you please make sure you safety standards are looked at,
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Miller Chill Beer
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "I have written numerous emails and been on the online chat but have had no assistance at all. Very disappointed with the service. All I asked for was what..."
- "After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable. I contacted Freedom Furniture and they..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."